Address Change

1. Application to be used Form PUCA as prescribed under rule 171(iii) of A.P.M.V.Rules, 1989.
2. Documents to be enclosed to the application
  1. Original Permit.
  2. Registration Certificate
  3. Valid Fitness Certificate.
  4. Valid Insurance Certificate.
  5. No-objection Certificate from the Financier if the vehicle is covered by Hire purchase Agreement/ Hypothecation/Lease.
  6. Proof of changed address of Residence/Place of Business.
  7. Payment of #0033cc tax wherever applicable.
3. Fee to be paid As prescribed